Denver Test Prep is currently hiring a part-time reading interventionist to assist our students who have been diagnosed with dyslexia and other reading-related learning differences. Tutoring sessions are typically held in the homes of our students or at our office in the Denver Tech Center.
The starting rate of pay is $50/hour of tutoring plus $20/hour for drive time.
- Graduate of 4-year college or university
- Trained in Orton-Gillingham (OG)
- Minimum one year of utilizing OG methods in a classroom, small group, or one-on-one setting
- Has experience with the remediation of dyslexia
- No criminal history
- Reliable car to get to tutoring sessions not located near public transit
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “OG Reading Interventionist Application” in the subject line. Please include the information below in your application.
- Relevant training and/or certifications
- Teaching experience
- Days/times you are typically available for tutoring
- Locations in the Denver Metro Area you are willing to cover