Work for Denver Test Prep
At Denver Test Prep (DTP), we invest in hiring the top talent in the education field to work with us as professional instructors and build pathways for team members to have long-term impactful careers outside of the traditional classroom environment.
Why Work for DTP?
Opportunity to have a meaningful impact with students 1-on-1 and in small groups
Highly talented professional team of career educators
Small company with a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
Commitment to social impact and supporting low-income students
Orton-Gillingham Reading Interventionist
Denver Test Prep is currently hiring a part-time reading interventionist to assist our students who have been diagnosed with dyslexia and other reading-related learning differences. Tutoring sessions are typically held in the homes of our students or at our office in the Denver Tech Center.
The starting rate of pay is $50/hour of tutoring plus $20/hour for drive time.
- Graduate of 4-year college or university
- Trained in Orton-Gillingham (OG)
- Minimum one year of utilizing OG methods in a classroom, small group, or one-on-one setting
- Has experience with the remediation of dyslexia
- No criminal history
- Reliable car to get to tutoring sessions not located near public transit
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “OG Reading Interventionist Application” in the subject line. Please include the information below in your application.
- Relevant training and/or certifications
- Teaching experience
- Days/times you are typically available for tutoring
- Locations in the Denver Metro Area you are willing to cover